We are now seeking a Junior Microsoft Business Intelligence developer to work on internal and external implementation projects.
We have clients in a variety of industries and are ideally looking for applicants with practical experience in first Business Intelligence projects.
Your primary responsibility is to develop and deliver high-quality technical solutions with a young and motivated team.
As an ideal candidate you have strong business analytics and great technical skills. You will work with clients and stakeholder
to analyze business and enterprise requirements.
What we offer
- Working with the newest technologies in international projects
- A pleasant work environment and a highly motivated team
- Excellent career opportunities through internal trainings and certifications
- A competitive salary package including performance incentives
- Regular team events
- Promotion of sports activities and health (eg company fitness and nutrition)
- Employee-oriented operational control and project planning
- Promotion of study
- Laptop and smartphone with possibility of private use
- TrainCard with possibility of private use
- Experience with datamodelling and proficient SQL scripting ability
- Interest in data transformation and ETL-processes, reporting, data analytics and OLAP cube development
- Interest in data integration projects and mobile reporting
- Experience with a OOP Language, preferably C# or Java
- Attention to detail, strong configuration and design skills and willing to work with new technologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into functionality
- A good command of spoken and written English
Desired Skills and Certifications
- IT-related degree
- Experience with Visual Studio data tools and Enterpise Application Integration (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SAP)